Post spinal fusion
I had spinal fusion surgery almost two years ago. I would like to know if I'll ever be 100% again. I exercise often but still refuse to carry heavy objects. Recently I hoovered a carpet and now I'm in real pain!! feel like and old crooked woman all over again. could you help?
I am in the same shape, my spinal fusion was a year ago and have noticed that since the fusion I have had problems with pain in the knees, nkles an shoulders. I amwonderin if the spinal fusion affected my normal stance and other parts are picking up the brunt.  Are you having issues in other partsof your body as wll. I yern or the dayI can sit back when I drive.
Jen
I had a fusion 6 months ago today. I am way better than before. I still have pain too. the doc said because its close to the nerves that is why other things hurt. I will probably be on viocoden the rest of my life, off and on. this surgery is a hard one, but last summer I was bed ridden and now I have a little life back. everything takes longer and is more of a big deal. it sounds weird, but sewing is impossiable, why??? I don't know. I am an artist and I paint, that isn't bad. the dr said NO, never lift heavy objects again. if I do, I could injure another disk...once you go through this, you'll do anything not to have to go through it again. before my fusion surgery, I've had both knees replaced, so I really don't want more surgery,ever, but I am having thyroid surgery in September, hopefully that won't take a long time to recover from.
CAT