Back & Neck Community
Pro Adjuster hurt my back?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Pro Adjuster hurt my back?

After having one of my vertebrae adjusted because I was very stiff from a over use of physical activity I have been having very bad pain in that area.  Its a burning pinch feeling and at times it feels like something is stuck and isn't right.  It bothers me ALOT and can't concentrate on my every day things (work and school)

Therapy has help in the places that were swollen but wasn't able to cure the pro adjuster movement on my vertebrae.  I had a MRI done and no sign of anything wrong.  What should I consider its been a month now and still having pain.

Before having anything adjusted I did had a xray done and it did show I have a slight curve in my spine and wonder by adjusting it caused pain because it was curved...
Did you ever get help? I have the same problem
I had a similar happening....I also have a curve in my spine that has never given me a problem.  ..I had 3 or 4 adjustments with the pro adjuster and by the last one I could hardly sit in my car to drive home. Each adjustment had made me worse and I would never consider allowing anyone to use the pro adjuster on me again.   I had to call my medical doctor and was on muscle relaxers.  It took me about a week to get straighten up...I was bent over with terrible spasms that traveled up my back and into my neck and back of my head.  And every since this happened I from time to time will get the spasms and they will not go away without meds.
I don't know what a "Pro Adjuster" is, but I imagine it is a chiropractic treatment.

While chiropractic can be a harmless pursuit, some practitioners are very aggressive in their adjustments, causing muscle strain and other soft tissue injury.

A rough chiropractor can do more harm than good. If you wish to continue with chiropractic care, you might consider finding a gentler practitioner.