Protruding Disk; No curve to spine
Hi everyone,

I just got home from my Chiropractor. He told me that he cannot tell from my x-rays if I have a disk problem. But he feels because of the other tests he did - along with my symptoms - that I do not have a slipped disk, but rather a protruding disk (L5). He also showed me my x-rays. I have absolutely no curve to my lower spine. Stick straight!! My vertebrae are sitting directly one on top of another. Which would explain why I do not feel the curve in my spine at the small of my back, and why my range of motion is still limited.

This isn't my first rodeo with back problems. Years ago, my L4 was turned to the right, causing it to hit a nerve. Now he feels that I have a pinched nerve because of what my spine is doing (or rather, not doing). Has anyone had an experience similar to mine? I'd love to hear from you.