Pulled back, now legs feel shaky when walking down the stairs

I carried an air conditioner to the garbage which is somewhat far... After I was done, I felt my back hurt.

Now whenever I walk down a set of stairs my legs feel really shaky.  Has anyone gone through a similar situation, or might know why this is happening.
Hi!
The shakiness in the leg on going down the stairs can be due to slipped disc, pinched nerves, patella-femoral syndrome (due to mal-alignment of knee cap), meniscal tear or due to any other ligament injury in hip or knee. Please discuss with your doctor.  You may need some imaging studies to diagnose the condition.Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.