RSD/CRPS and Spinal Cord Stimulator.
I have RSD. I had the spinal cord stimulator stimulator removed and the wire that was connected to my brain.  Now im having trouble walking and talking.  Has anyone else han their wire removed, any problems with you ? And i have RSD thats now called CRPS.  I feel like im drunk all the time now that the doctor took out that wire.  My balance is awful, foggy head. I would like to hear from people that has RSD/CRPS and people thats had their Stimulator pack AND wire removed.  What problems if any are YOU having.  Please THE DOCTORS cant help MABE what you have been throuhg can help ME.  Im a 53 year old male.  May God Bless US.
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of your symptoms. The RSD is a locally active condition and can be debilitating at times, though unlikely to be responsible for systemic abnormalities. Removal of brain stimulator should not cause the mentioned symptoms, while possibilities such as medication side effect, neurodegenerative conditions, strokes etc would need to be considered. I would suggest getting this evaluated by a neurologist and depending on the cause diagnosed, this can be managed appropriately.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!