Random, Intense, Jolting Pain All Over
Hi, I'm a 25 year old female, 5'5 and 112 lbs. I have been experiencing very intense jolting, shooting pains in random places throughout my body on both sides from the waist down. I have no idea what it is, but I do know that I also have some SI joint pain, in which I experience the same jolting pains. These pains, however, are followed by much milder sensitivity and pain.

The other jolting pains usually last about 20 seconds, go away for about 10, then repeat about four or five times. After that, I feel completely normal. I have no swelling, redness, or tenderness to the touch in any location except my SI area.

I've heard that my SI joint pain was due to a rotation in my hips. I don't, however, know how the rotation occurred. I've been experiencing the SI shooting, jolting pain since June, (about six months now,) but I believe the pain in other areas started before then.

I don't believe any of my symptoms are due to any sort of muscle tightness, as I believe it is strictly nerve-related, but I don't know.  I also have some hyper-flexibility throughout my body. Please help if you have any information, I'm starting to wonder if there's something more serious at play than these symptoms alone. Thank you!