Rotated Pelvis
I just found out that my left hip is rotated well forward of the right hip, such that my whole pelvis/spine area is like twisted. Apparently, it is the cause of my lumbar/hip pain issues. Has anyone heard of such a deal, and if it was treatable. I'm being sent for PT.
did you ever get any answers? i have something sounds similiar
who diagnose you? i think i have the same thing wrong with me. it follows a car accident but specialist say they dont know what is wrong. i have spine problems hip knee neck calf and other problems do you?
Hi, I have the same problem. Check out online it will tell you some causes of this problem. Its painful and very uncomfortable, I know. I'm sorry you are having this issue as I am, but it is nice to me to know that I'm not just a freak. When I first asked around about it no body had ever heard of it. And until now I have never heard of anyone else with the same issue. Hope all goes well. Let me know how you are doing.
My Xray shows the right hip to be quite rotated so it also looks almost twisted at the bottom.  I have pain putting weight on my right leg.  My left leg is doing all the work, so now it, too, is painful and sometimes also locks up just like the right leg.  I have spent much money on chiropractor, massage, Egoscue clinic, and decompression.  NOthing has helped.  Some of the Egoscue e-cises have helped but not for long.  I also have a spinal back stretcher I do every day.  I swim and move but only in the water or ride a bike.  If I ever get another MRI and they find out what can help, I will get on and share.  
I was having horrible pain in my lower back and down my right leg into my foot.It was daily and affected every aspect of my life.  I saw a doctor and he ordered an xray and MRI. The first doctor to look at my results said he saw nothing. I was referred to a specialist and when he looked at the MRI, he stated that my S-I joint on the right side was separating. He also said, after he examined me, that he could tell my pelvis was rotated on the right side. He referred me to a chiropractor and set me up for pain injections (shots that go directly into the hip joint).

My chiropractor spent 1.5 hours with me during my initial assessment. He took more x-rays and stated that my pelvis was rotated on the right side which was not only causing the sciatica, but also was causing a mild for of scoliosis.  SInce that time, I have had chiropractic adjustments twice a week for 4 weeks.I can tell a difference. The sciatica is almost completely gone and the pain, while still present is more localized in my hips now. I decided not to follow through with the pain injections because the pain is tolerable and I avoid needles whenever possible.

I learned how important it is to get a second opinion and be open to other forms of treatment like chiropractic adjustments. It is a lenghty treatment process, but I can tell something is working.