Rotatory Levoscoliosis
I was diagnosed with rotatory levoscoliosis with degenerative changes of the facet through the lumbar spine and a posterior listhesis of L3 on L4 with anterior osteophytes. I want to know what oes that mean.
I am trying to find out the levoscoliosis means that your scoliosis is turning toward the left instead of right side. I have been trying to find out about the rotatory all I can find out about it is turning   anterior means front osteophytes are also called bone spurs listhesis means displacement of a verebra immediately below it. Hope this helps I am also wanting to find out more about rotatory I am not sure if it means turning but thats all I can find about it. God Bless You
Please give me more info on how to treat this condition, it is very painful!!  Can't stand or walk for more than 20 minutes now w/o great pain setting in.

Treat it with tynenol and hear and ice!!!!