Back & Neck Community
SI JOINT INJURY

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

SI JOINT INJURY

SI joint injury for about a year now. Any helping ideas, will I EVER get better?
Tags: Helping, stress, Weight, get better
I have had SI Joint Syndrome for 1 yr also.  They told me there is nothing I can do, but lose some weight to relieve the stress on my joint. Mine was after an injury. What caused yours?
You can have it fused. There are 5 doctors in the country who specialize. Go to Delphi Forums SIJD
i have had si joint pain for a year and a half.could you please e-mail any information on doctors that know how to treat or fuse?chavarrs@aol
thank you,
kellySI
I used Zak acupuncture (deep and intensive needles therapy) treated tenderness in  waist ,hip, and thigh  roots , could relive all the symptoms(SI joint injury) and I did nothing special  for SI ligament damage. so this name of diagnosis may be wrong.
Hate to be stupid but, what is SI joint syndrome?
by jaimekw I was injured March 21,2007 SI Joint went through alot of treatment and still have pain everyday-help me find a doctor who cares that I want my life back!E-mail ***@**** I would like a doctor at the Cleveland Clinic
I have suffered from SI joint Pain for a few years, i finally had ablations of the nerves in the si joint done last summer and what a relief  that was. This is a new procedure that was still in the study stage when i had this done. I had this done through a pain managment  clinic that does facet Joint Injections.  Also you can try a SI Joint belt from Physiotherapy.
Dr. John Stark of in Minneapolis is wonderful. He specializes in SI joint fusion. His website is www.backpainclinic.com. I would recommend him to anyone.
hi
I had SI fusion on 13 August 2012- Iwas in a car accident 2004- had L5-S1 fusions in 2007,2009 and 2011.Pain did not get better.I had severe buttock pain going down in left leg.Could not sit down and changing positions all the time.Also groind pain.So far so good- pain is also ready better in buttocks and leg.taking Epilipton 300mg twice a day and Jurnista 8mg.I am off the Jurnista now! I will be on crutches for next 7 weeks- not allowed to put weight on leg!!!Will keep u posted!

Regards Lindy,SA