Aa
A
A
Close
SI JOINT INJURY
SI joint injury for about a year now. Any helping ideas, will I EVER get better?
Cancel
9 Answers
Page 1 of 1
vjp
I have had SI Joint Syndrome for 1 yr also.  They told me there is nothing I can do, but lose some weight to relieve the stress on my joint. Mine was after an injury. What caused yours?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
You can have it fused. There are 5 doctors in the country who specialize. Go to Delphi Forums SIJD
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i have had si joint pain for a year and a half.could you please e-mail any information on doctors that know how to treat or fuse?chavarrs@aol
thank you,
kellySI
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
454186 tn?1388978568
I used Zak acupuncture (deep and intensive needles therapy) treated tenderness in  waist ,hip, and thigh  roots , could relive all the symptoms(SI joint injury) and I did nothing special  for SI ligament damage. so this name of diagnosis may be wrong.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Hate to be stupid but, what is SI joint syndrome?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
by jaimekw I was injured March 21,2007 SI Joint went through alot of treatment and still have pain everyday-help me find a doctor who cares that I want my life back!E-mail ***@**** I would like a doctor at the Cleveland Clinic
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
214248 tn?1295907331
I have suffered from SI joint Pain for a few years, i finally had ablations of the nerves in the si joint done last summer and what a relief  that was. This is a new procedure that was still in the study stage when i had this done. I had this done through a pain managment  clinic that does facet Joint Injections.  Also you can try a SI Joint belt from Physiotherapy.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Dr. John Stark of in Minneapolis is wonderful. He specializes in SI joint fusion. His website is www.backpainclinic.com. I would recommend him to anyone.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
hi
I had SI fusion on 13 August 2012- Iwas in a car accident 2004- had L5-S1 fusions in 2007,2009 and 2011.Pain did not get better.I had severe buttock pain going down in left leg.Could not sit down and changing positions all the time.Also groind pain.So far so good- pain is also ready better in buttocks and leg.taking Epilipton 300mg twice a day and Jurnista 8mg.I am off the Jurnista now! I will be on crutches for next 7 weeks- not allowed to put weight on leg!!!Will keep u posted!

Regards Lindy,SA
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488 tn?1310696703