Sacroiliac Irritation
I was diagnosed with sacroiliac irritation about 4 months ago after a MVA in which I was rear ended at a stop light. I have been experiencing the worst pain that won't go away. It started as a sharp shooting pain that went down my buttocks and leg and resulted in numbness and tingling. Since then the pain progressed to the point where the attacks as I called them happened when I stood to long or walked too much, etc. It is now to the point where I can not do anything without being in excruciating pain. I had an MRI done so I know there is nothing else wrong, but I can't stand the pain. I have been doing physical therapy three times a week since the accident, but even that does not help. If anything, it appears to be making it worse. All of that was to ask what else I can do to make my back better?! I cannot do this anymore. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
I don't know much about what you have.

But I have google searched it, and here is one link with info for you.

http://www.orthogate.org/patient-education/lumbar-spine/sacroiliac-joint-dysfunction.html