Sciatica
Hi, I hurt my leg over 18 months ago when I was moving, and it never completely went away, I still get a burning pain that lasts just for a minute or so, it seems to go away if I move around bit or shift position. I don't feel it at all when I'm walking.

I get these pains everyday or every few days and it's in outside of my left calf, could that be sciatica pain?

When I first had pain I think it was down my whole leg, that seemed like sciatica to me, but now it's just on the outside of the calf.

Thanks!
Hi there. I know I had sciatica when I was pregnant with my baby son. The pain was awful. I couldn't lie on my back at all. Had to lie on my side. It was every single time I tried to lie down or get up. It wasn't here and there. The pain was very sharp and would shoot from my lower back into my buttocks, then into my leg. Sciatica is described as "the symptoms of pain and possibly tingling, numbness or weakness that travels from the low back through the buttock and down the large sciatic nerve in the back of the leg. Sciatic pain is caused when a nerve root in the lower spine is pinched or irritated, and is commonly caused by a lumbar herniated disc, spinal stenosis, degenerative disc disease or spondylolisthesis." Does the pain travel from your back through your buttock down to your leg?
Either way, I would see a dr. about it!

No, at first my whole leg hurt from the buttock down, as far as I can remember, but now it's just the calf, so I don't know. I have an appoinment but it's not until the end of the month...guess I'll find out then.