Scoliosis and bed problem
I just found out that I have scolisis, which has been causing pain in my lower left back and hip.  My chripractor says my bed which as a 4" pillow top is to soft and suggested a firm Simmons because of their independent springs.  I was wonder if any one has tried temperpedic beds?  Or what type of best suits people with lower lumbar problems?
I ALSO HAVE SCOLIOSIS. I AM 33 YEARS OLD NOW AND HAD A SPINAL FUSION AND DUEL HARRINGTON RODS PUT IN WHEN I WAS 15.  I WONT BORE YOU WITH MY PAIN ISSUES AND ALL THE PROBLEMS SINCE SURGERY BUT I WILL SAY THAT FIRM IS THE BEST FOR YOUR BACK AND THE MOST COMFORTABLE.  I'M NOT REALLY INTO BRAND NAMES OF BEDS BUT TRUST ME I HAVE TRIED EVERYTHING.  I EVEN GOT A FEATHER BED AT ONE TIME THINKING THE SOFTNESS WOULD HELP AND THAT WAS A MISTAKE!!!  EVEN IF I GO OUT OF TOWN OR HOME TO MY PARENTS, ETC. I HAVE A HARD TIME SLEEPING ON ANOTHER BED.  YOUR BACK GETS USED TO WHAT YOU SLEEP ON.  GO FIRM!!!!!!!!!!