Severe Abdominal Pain that radiates to back and goes up to my shoulders
I'm a 26 year old african american female. For the past two years I have been having severe upper right abdominal pain that radiates to the middle of my back and up to my shoulders. The pain happens all of a sudden. It normally happens between 2am - 7am. When it comes on I get a funny feeling then stabbing and tearing pain in my abdomen thats tender to the touch. I get nauseated and then I get the feeling of needing to have a bowel movement but I can't do that or vomit. The pain then radiates to my back. Sometimes I can't lay down, because my abdomen is in pain and tender and my back is in pain with also a tingling/burning sensation. Sometimes I have to stand up completely until it passes, or standing but bent over, or laying on this really big soft teddy bear to try and get relief.  It I've been to ERs and regular doctors and no one can tell me what it is, they just tell me what it isn't. Prior to the abdomen pain I've had really bad back spasms from when I was in the military. But now the abdomen pain seems to cause some of the back spasms. I've also notice if I eat something that is too cold like icecream or slushy drinks they can also bring on the back spasms. The doctors can't tell me anything and I really need help or a direction to go in. I'm only 26 and my body should not be in pain as severe as this.