Severe Pain
I have severe pain In my neck, and shoulders all the time. I can't move my neck a whole lot, more to the left. When I'm at work or laying in bed and something gets my attention, I will turn my head quickly and I will get this sharp pain and my neck will either twitch or not turn at all. Why is this happening and what should I do?  
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to determine the cause of the neck pain. Possibilities that may need to be considered include postural defects, inflammations, spinal issues such as degeneration, neuro-muscular issues etc. I would suggest getting this evaluated by an internist or an orthopedician for an accurate diagnosis and appropriate management. Meanwhile you could try warm compresses and/ or some tylenol or OTC NSAIDS and see if these seem to help.
Hope this is helpful.

Take care!