Sitting MRI
I just had a sitting MRI done.  The reason is because I sit for around 8hrs per day and it is becoming extremely difficult to do this.   Readings were Disc bulges with anterior extradural defect at L3-4, L4-5 and L5-S1.  Facet and ligamentum flavum hypetrophy at these three levels. Relative spinal stenosis at L4-5.

My symptoms are left leg pain, burning sensation in thigh, intense pain anterior left foot below 2nd and 3rd digit that comes and goes.  My left foot has a tendency to slap down when walking and feels numb.  I have pain in both hips and I have pain in lower back constantly.  

Is surgery the only fix for this?
Can you answer some questions?
1,how many years you got bad back?
2,Pain in the moring is your best time or worst?do you feel better after activity?
3,which position you feel better?
4,anything else?
i'd be very worried about the foot drop. This is outright nerve compression. A disc herniation and the slight stenosis could be unremarkable if alone, but together they can drastically compress the nerves, and if you've got significant muscle weakness (foot drop), this is usually a surgical case that shouldn't be delayed (could progress to permanent nerve damage).