Slightly herniated disc making a popping sound?
I was putting pressure on my back using my muscles to make it "crack/pop" (as I sometimes used to), but the last time doing this I used way too much pressure which resulted in a weird "deep pop" followed by some pain. It's been a few months since this happened, and ever since, my back pops/cracks whenever I do different and/or certain subtle movements. There is also sometimes slight pain. The popping/pain was more sensitive at first, but now the popping seems to happen more and in more places in my back. Whenever I arch my back It pops. I try to avoid making it pop but it happens effortlessly and the pain/weakness fades in and out slightly.

Someone told me that a disk is most likely slightly herniated. If this is so, can it heal on it's own without surgery? I won't get surgery.

Thank you.
So the way I've articulated my question makes me sound weird or unintelligent i guess

thanks