Spina Bifida, L5 and Sacralization of lumbar5
hi, iv been experiencing lower back pain due to fall from a monoblock chair last august 24, 2010..my x-ray revealed that i have spina bifida L5 and sacralization of lumbar 5. at times, im experiencing numbness of left upper and lower extremities. is my case complicated? will there be a problem when i get pregnant and deliver a baby? what is the solution for my numbness? what is the treatment for this? thank you..
Hi...I am a bit confused, did u just get the dx for the spina bifida too?...if so, was it spina bifida occulta?

"selma"
yes, the xray result just revealed that i have an inborn defect...i didnt know that until i fell from a monoblock chair and had my xray result. and yes it's spina bifida occulta, the mild type..but i have also sacralization of lumbar 5. according to the doctor, its possible that sacralization was also inborn or degenerative.but at my age of 30, sacralization maybe inborn not degenerative.