Back & Neck Community
Spinal Canal Tumor

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Spinal Canal Tumor

I was told there is a tumor at my T2 (right side) in the spinal canal mild compression about 9mm.  However, I am having difficulty breating, pain in neck, back, and entire right side of my body all the way down to my right foot between my big toe.  The doctors think tumor is a neurofribroma or a meningioma.  Is there a way to be sure of exactly what this tumor is?  How can it be tested for cancer?  The pain sometimes is an ache and sometimes stabing in the area near the spine.  Sometimes pain behind the right eye, headaches, and pain in the right ear.  It appears that they are not taking my painful complaints serious.  What you do recommend I do?  What is your professional opionion?  Can this tumor be removed without serious complications?
Hi and welcome to the back and neck support forum.

Since this is a support forum, there are no professionals here.If u r seeking a prof opinion, please check out our expert forum. Click on the forums button on the tool bar above.

I pray u find ur answers and I hope u share what u learn with us here.

"selma"
Avatar n tn
ive bin sufferin with lower back pain and neck pain 4 about 3 months after injury. I was doing a 240 kg deadlift when my back "went" i had terrible sciatica and lower back pain for about 6 days then it completly recoverd. then slowly i noticed pain in the lower back around the spine then aventually neck pain and stiffness. i have been to the docters + physio and they think its "lumber lordosis" that was mad worse doing the lift. what do you think ?

help. I NEED 2 START LIFTING AGAIN!!!

TA.

GEORGE PETERS