Strange feeling in my back and other sensations
Hello
I am worried about this feeling i have been getting in my back for the past week. I have been having what my doctor calls tension headahces for the past couple of weeks, i have had these in the past and they have always gone after a few days. But along with this tension headache i have had not so much a bad pain but odd feelings in my back slightly achy and at the moment, feels like someone is pushing on a bruise in the centre of my back and i have also been getting uncomfortable feelings at the bottom of my back along with this i have been getting a weak feeling in my arms and legs which has been worrying me i have seen my doctor 3 times last week about this (i suffer from anxiety so this is not doing me any favours) and he has inspected my back and cannot find anything wrong other than tension headache and possibly a slightly trapped or compressed nerve making my legs and arms feel weak. I also keep getting a pain down the back of my right leg which i did not have when i visited the doctors but some people mention it could be a sciatic pain? Does anybody recognise these symptoms? My doctor has mentioned that it could be brought on by how i am sleeping? Any help or advice would be appreciated because im worrying myself sick, i know i shouldnt after seeing 3 doctors and none of them were worried. Thankyou for reading
After seeing your physician 3 times last week, and three different physicians about this, I wonder if you're seeing the right kind of doctor.  If there was something to surgically fix, if you've seen a neurosurgeon or orthopedic surgeon already, they'd probably reccommend it if your symptoms were bad enough.  It sounds more likely that you have a condition that could benefit from a physical medicine and rehabilitation doctor's evaluation.

Enoch Choi, MD