Aa
A
A
Close
T12 fracture
I just found out that my T12 is fractured from MVA little less than a month ago, i hurt in that spot and feel a burning sensation.  When i finally get an MRI and go to the Back doctor, what is the general solution to get this fixed?  will it heal on its own?  Will i possibly have to have surgery?  My doctor put me on a 10lb weight limitation as of right now do you think that is going overboard, i hurt but i am still doing day to day stuff.
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
I am the same as you, I hurt all over lower back legs ect,not worked for 7 months due to pain, they tell me I have a prolapsed disc, will I have to have surgery?, hope I soon have something or I may go mad with the pains.  Due to see the Doc tomorrow what will he say and what do I ask of him, only to get rid of these pains.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
i m in the same boat as both of you. had a snow accident last weekend, and found out i have fractures on my L1 an T12,  been putting ice and heat on it and it seems to help however i have been on bed rest for the last week as well.  as far as meds go i am taking daladid which is  a morphine substitute, along with vicodine.  neighther one takes the pain away completely, but the let me sleep.  good luck to all of us!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources