T12 fracture
I just found out that my T12 is fractured from MVA little less than a month ago, i hurt in that spot and feel a burning sensation.  When i finally get an MRI and go to the Back doctor, what is the general solution to get this fixed?  will it heal on its own?  Will i possibly have to have surgery?  My doctor put me on a 10lb weight limitation as of right now do you think that is going overboard, i hurt but i am still doing day to day stuff.
I am the same as you, I hurt all over lower back legs ect,not worked for 7 months due to pain, they tell me I have a prolapsed disc, will I have to have surgery?, hope I soon have something or I may go mad with the pains.  Due to see the Doc tomorrow what will he say and what do I ask of him, only to get rid of these pains.
i m in the same boat as both of you. had a snow accident last weekend, and found out i have fractures on my L1 an T12,  been putting ice and heat on it and it seems to help however i have been on bed rest for the last week as well.  as far as meds go i am taking daladid which is  a morphine substitute, along with vicodine.  neighther one takes the pain away completely, but the let me sleep.  good luck to all of us!