Tailbone area been sore for about 5 days when I bend over
Hi, I'm 38 and never had any back problems in my life until about a year ago we switched beds and went to an air bed. I woke up with a sore back several mornings when I would sleep in the bed over 7 hours but the pain would go away within 10 minutes when I was up and moving around. Last Wednesday I woke up with a pain again but this time it's a little lower around my tailbone and still not gone away.
       It doesn't bother me if I'm walking or getting up from a chair, but if I try and touch my toes it gets really tight right in my tailbone area and when I sit I can feel that it's real tight too. I called the doctor and they can fit me in this Friday but found this forum and wanted to see what you thought. Nothing is sore on my lower back or around my tailbone when pushed on, my wife was trying that last night to see if I had a sore spot but nothing hurts when she pushed around. Thanks for your time.