The Endless Ache
PLEASE HELP me figure this out!!!!!
3 years ago, a gradual hand pain began in my wrist, hand, and mainly thumb. I wore a brace, did physical therapy, even got a cortisone shot. I was diagnosed with carpal tunnel, then tendonitis, then tenosynovitis, and then pronator teres syndrome.  I finally just learned to limit myself and deal with it. Now (3 years later) a stabbing pain in my shoulder blade began that crawls up into my neck that is definitely connected to my hand pain. I went to the doctor who sent me to a specialist, who gave me an EMG, who sent me to physical therapy for back/arm pain without a diagnose. The physical therapy seems to be making it worse... I can't sit still at work (call center) because I get a bad headache that moves from the back of my neck to my ears, up to my forehead. I just hold my head on the table while calling. I get burning between my pointer finger and my thumb. I hurt, and this is no fun... I'm a sophomore in college and I'm normally really active. I have tiny wrists and frame in general. I'm currently thinking that it's a bulging disc maybe? HELP!!!! It hurts to write/swim/run/type/everything :(
Ow12345,Have you resouch on Lupus ?I'm having the same pain.Next time when you go to you Doc ask them to check for Lupus.
Thanks for responding, I'll check it out
Sounds like Thoracic Outlet Syndrome to me based off your upper extremity trouble.