Back & Neck Community
The pain from my herniated disc is getting so much worse, why ??
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

The pain from my herniated disc is getting so much worse, why ??

Hi. I have suffered from a herniated disc for 4 years. The pain used to be manageable but in the last 7 months it's gone off the scale !!
I can barely walk, sit or lay down and am at my wits end ! I have undergone every treatment on the market but bar 1 of my 3 spinal blocks nothing has worked.
I am very lucky as I'm under a private hospital but via the NHS and I have been extremely fortunate to have a consultants pa who knows her job so well and if I ring her she has me on to c him within a few days.
My problem is I can't cope with this chronic pain anymore and wondered if anyone had tried IDD? ( spinal compression treatment ). It sounds brilliant but then so does everything offered to u, if u think it will take the pain away !! I have spent so much money on chiropractors and osteopaths without any success. If u have used IDD let me know as I've run out of options and really need another alternative to major surgery !! Many thanks.  
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources
Top Pain Answerers
Blank
namnam46
Anthem, AZ
547368 tn?1440545385