Thoracic Outlet
I have been receiving chiropratic treatment for thoracic outlet, mostly neck manipulation , i have made alot of improvement been seem to be at a standstill , If  I discontinue treatment will my condition worsen , I have been going for several months, I have a cervical rib,and c4 and c5 are fused not from surgery I assume I was born that way, Is there any other chiropratic treatment or other treatment I would benefit from?
I have been given shoulder strengthing exercises and stretches and do them almost daily.
Welcome to the Back and Neck Community.  Members are here to provide assistance and support to individuals experiencing symptoms related to possible abnormal conditions of the cervical, thoracic and/or lumbar spine.  Advice given is non-professional and is primarily based on personal experiences.

Thoracic outlet syndrome is a complex condition that does require a program of continued therapy to control pain and allow you to perform activities with greater ease and assist you in obtaining a better quality of life.  The fact that you are performing a regular exercise program is commendable and you should be congratulated on your efforts.  Chiropractic care can be used effectively during times of "flare-up", but it may not be needed on a regular basis to achieve similar results.
I recommend that you check this web site for additional information.  They have produced a guidebook written for patients that includes many issues that concern individuals dealing with this condition.  There is a small expense, but the guidebook is available online and can be downloaded for personal review at other times.
     www.Medifocus.com and insert "thoracic outlet syndrome" in the search box.
It provides extensive background, research material, new developments in treatment and may help you make decisions regarding your continued medical care,
Please post back with your progress and any additional questions/concerns you may have.
Best wishes -----