To all back pain sufferers

Redcandyl  
3 minutes
To: All with back pain
I to have the same problem, pain in upper back after sleeping about 6hours. I have read all the posts..thanks to everyone for your help.

I have a  list of different things I am going to try that I got from all your posts and I will keep you updated.

There is one thing that I have tried that a couple of people posted and.......
IT WORKED...but I am so confused by it. I sleep on my couch, that's it, that's all I did and I woke up with no back pain or stiffness at all! I don't get it why would that work....any thoughts?
I cannot sleep in the bed for more then 2 hours, but my recliner has a sweet spot in it that is very soothing for my back....My doctor says that a well made recliner takes all the stress and pressure off your lower back
and that is why it feels so good.....

I didn't have to spend alot of money on a recliner, found one at the walmart for less then 200.00 dollars before Christmas and its the best present I bought for myself....

Good luck and I hope I was able to help a little...

M