Upper Back Pain When Sneezing
Lately, whenever I sneeze, I get severe upper back pain in the center of my back.  It feels equivelent to having a sharp object impaled into my back and hitting my chest and almost my lungs.  The pains exists for about 4-6 seconds, then fades away slowly, but this is a recurring event.  Is there any way to fix this, or is this a sign of a bigger health issue?
I don't have a answer but Ive been having the exact same problem. A few minutes ago I was helping my dad with some work outside and I sneezed while I was bent over (the back pain when I sneeze has been occurring  for what feels like months not ecatly sure when it started,and its not evrrytime I sneeze either until yesterday) so when I tried to stand back up I barely could, it felt like I was being pushed down and stabbed right between my shoulder blades. Then ten minutes  later I tried lifting a board and it did it again. If anyone could tell me what's  on it would be greatly appreciated.