Upper Back and Arm
Hi all, I woke up one morning with a dull ache in my right arm and shoulder, I thought I slept wrong and it would go away.
Now over 3 weeks later of pain every day and now more than a dull ache in my arms I went to a chiropracter, he popped my back and told me to ice it, I did and still hurt just as bad so I went back the next morning and popped again, still hurting just as bad.
The pain is between my right shoulder blade and spine, lower part of my neck but mostly all of my arm and shoulder. Oddly I can lay on my rigt side at night and the pain go away but as soon as I get up 30 seconds the pain starts down my arm again.
What can I do????
Sounds like you may have a pinched nerve issue. See if you can't get into physical therapy for a couple of weeks if that doesn't work. Get in to see an orthopedic specialist.