Back & Neck Community
Upper back and only getting worse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Upper back and only getting worse

For the past 4 months or so ive had pain and stiffness on my upper back, shoulder blades, and neck. And its getting worse and worse everyday. it takes me 10-15 minutes to get out of bed each morning, and when i do get out my bones pop and my joints tighten up. i cant be in the same position (sitting, standing, etc.) for more than 30minutes, and if i do something activite for too long i get headaches; sometimes they will get so bad my eyes get tender and blurry. ive tried everything from sleeping extra hours each day, laying around and doing nothing all day, medication, and nothing seems to work. im only 19 and im pretty sure not a lot of teenagers have these problems.

what can i do to stop this pain or atleast dumb it down a bit?
im open to any suggestions.

thanks
Tags: Non stop, Pain