Vertebra shows up in lower back
Hello, in my lower back, slightly above waistline, I can see one of my vertebrae bulging out a little bit. When I flex my back, it pretty much disappears behind the spine muscle. It is also a little bit to the left from the "ridge". When I touch it, it feels like the back part of the vertebra; it is definitely a bone. When I flex my back, I can still feel slight bulge though it is not very visible. It also doesn't hurt at all, nor do I have any other back problem or pain. I'm in my early 20s.

Could I have a displaced vertebra? Or what else could it be? And what could I expect? Can it get worse?
Hi there!

Well, without a clinical evaluation it would be difficult to comment on the situation though this is likely to be a normal spine. You may consider getting this examined by a primary care physician for an accurate diagnosis.
Hope this helps.

Take care!