Back & Neck Community
WHERE TO BUY DRUGS ONLINE?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

WHERE TO BUY DRUGS ONLINE?

I HAVE A SERIOUS BACK PROBLEM WITH ALOT OF PAIN BUT THE DOCTORS I GO TO TELL ME JUST TAKE IBUPROFEN OR TYLENOL, BUT NEITHER ARE HELPING, CAN ANYONE HELP?
let me know when you find out
What dosage of Ibuprofen are you instructed to take?  What exactly is your problem with your back?  What tests have been done to diagnose your problem(s)?  When you go to the Dr. and just request drugs, that is a huge red flag you are seeking drugs.  Clarify your problems.
check your messages
I agree with Teck; explain your pain to your dr., just don't come out and request meds, because you will be labeled as a "drug seeker".  Ask him to perform test and exams; even if you have to change drs if your present dr dont seem to help.  You only get one life.