Weird knot on left side of my head above hairline, now this..
For the past few weeks I have been having trouble sleeping. I had a knot form on the back of my head on the left side, right at the base of my hairline, maybe a couple of inches from my ear. It was sore, hot and 2 or three inches around. I have no idea how it got there. It stayed on my head for about three days and was only sore for the first day. It went away on its own. Since then, I'm not sure if it is related or not but, I have had neck pain on the left side and pain in my head as if I have been laying for too long on something hard and shoulder pain/problems (sometimes a very sharp almost electric zap pain right below my left shoulder blade) and my arm and hand on the left side tingle and try to go numb when I am trying to sleep. During the day time, bright light or glare has begun giving me headaches and I can feel the muscle tension in my neck and shoulder. Is all this a pinched nerve? Has anyone else had something like this happen? I'm not sure if I should be worried about this or just go get some new pillows and do some stretches. :(
*bump*