Back & Neck Community
What causes pain in lower back on the right side above hip?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

What causes pain in lower back on the right side above hip?

Hi.  I am 32 years old.  For the past 3 weeks or so I have been having pain in my lower back on the right side, just above my hip.  I have not had any recent injuries, but I have been in numerous car accidents that were all over 12 years ago.  Since those car accidents, I have had back pain here and there for about 1-3 days at a time, but this is different than that type of pain.  It is not a constant pain, mainly it hurts if I cough or sneeze, turn or bend and when I get out of bed or out of a chair.  I sometimes also have pain when walking, but only when stepping on my right foot.  It is not a muscle sore, tension type of pain and I do not feel that it is kidney related because it is down lower and I have not had any bladder issues.  Heat and ice packs only help a little bit and anti-inflammatory medicine does not seem to be doing anything.  Please help.  Thank you!
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources