Back & Neck Community
Whole back pain?

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

Whole back pain?

Hi! I am 29 years old and suffering from a back pain throughout my whole back. The pain is very strong at night when I go to bed and when I wake up in the morning! It is a real challenge for me to turn from one side to the other when I sleep at night!The pain is stronger in my right back side! During the day it seems to be not so painful. I can't also twist my upper body to left or right because of the back pain! What is causing the pain and what can I do to get rid of it? My doctor sugested Aleve and Physical Therapy. Aleve helps only a little bit and I can't afford Physical Therapy and don't realy have time for it! What should I do?
You should go to gym with the gymnastics horizontal bar for suspended exercise.gentle and step by step,you will be getting better.Good luck!
If pain still constant,you have to see doc.