accutane and low back pain
i have just started to take accutane and i am on my 9th day. i work out alot by doing weightlifting and running. i am feeling joint pain in the lower back area. A year ago i injured my lower back and it took months to heal. i am wondering if there is somthing that i can take to help my pain and if these symptoms are only temporary.  
Be careful pushing back pain! I have a lot of back / spine issues. I take some pretty heavy medication, but as far as OTC meds go, I find Liquid Gel Advil helps me the most. A couple of things to keep in mind: Ibuprofen can damage your kidneys and acetaminophen (Tylenol) can damage your liver. Prescription meds like hydrocodone have acetaminophen in them. Good luck.
Treating pain with OTC nedications will only help alleviate the symptoms for a short time.  It is important to obtain a medical evaluation and appropriate diagnostic tests.
The weight lifting and running you have done may be aggravating factors and you should curtail any major activity until seen by a doctor.
Tanglewood is correct in his precautionary statements regarding ibuprofen and Tylenol.
If there is any possibility of consulting a physician, that is your best option in determining the cause of your back pain and the best options for treatment.