Back & Neck Community
all over pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

all over pain

i have pain all over my body  i take diacodine. and robaxin-750 but after taking the pain is still there but just a little weaker my bones and musals hurt so bad i have had to give up work . i can not get out of bed unless some one is there as i need help its worst 1st thng in the morning and when i sit for short times just can not ever bend to pick any thing up . iv had blood test they came back low blood count . they have put it all down to siactica but its in the whole of my body from the neck to the toes
jenny
I have sciatica and the pain radiates down my leg allway to my heel, your symptoms are similar to fibromyalgia, this is when you fell pain all over and there is no diagnosis test, the only way to find out is to tell your doctor about fibromyalgia he can than watch your symptoms and that's how it is diagnosed. I hope you get better.
Yes i have fms and that is what it sounds like you should have MRIs done  to rule out all problems. And see your doctor, there is one test they can do , that is if your doctor even knows about it. Its triger point test. Keep close tract of all your past and current health records, keep them well documented on file. Have you been in a accident, trauma, or under a great deal of stress? What other problems are you having? And does these symtoms (symptoms) run in you family? If your sciatic nerve is being pinched, it will cause a great deal of pain. But it also means your spinal struture is off , which in turn will cause the rest of your spine to go out of wack in time. You could possibly, have bulging disk by now with all the pain your in . At least from my personnal experience with pain , fms and more. Please get checked soon , wouldnt want you to end up with a herniated disk,and take care of youself , keep me updated.