back and chest pain
its been 5months ago when i have a back injury and from that time my back pain have started and after a few weeks chest pain also occur together with my back pain and as occur i also experience bifficulty in breathing. i dont have a history of alcohol intake and smoking
Welcome to the Back and Neck Community.  Members are here to provide assistance and support to individuals experiencing symptoms related to possible abnormal conditions of the cervical and/or lumbar spine.  Advice given is non-professional and is primarily based on personal experiences.

Your back injury occurred 5 months ago and you are continuing to experience back pain and now chest pain.  Have you had a medical evaluation done since your injury?
It is difficult to assess the underlying causes of your current symptoms as there is no objective diagnostic  testing results documented.  Baseline x-rays to determine the status of your lumbar spine would be an initial starting point.
The chest pain could be a referred pain from your low back or a completely different problem.  Anytime there is chest pain accompanied by difficulty breathing it is important to obtain medical care as soon as possible to determine if there is any cardiac related diagnosis,
Please schedule an appt with your primary physician and have the appropriate diagnostic tests performed.  Once the results of the tests are reviewed, your doctor will be able to discuss treatment alternatives.
Please post again with the results and with any additional questions/concerns you may have.
Best wishes ----