back cracking
hi im 20 myears old gor bout a month now i have been hearing cracking in my back and neck when i take deep breathsalso when i look from left to right i hear cracking in my neck n back of the head it isint painful tho not yea atleast it feels lyk its getting worse n also i feel sharp tingels over my body what could this be
I'm not sure if this may be your answer, but Im 21 myself and have the same problems. I recently got diagnosed with polyarticular rheumatoid arthritis, meaning that the joints are affected symmetrically in my body. Basically having arthritis anywhere from joints in the hands, jaw, to chest plate, to larger joints. The loss of smooth cartilage and the roughness of the joint surface might make a cracking sound. Maybe arthritis is not necessarily what is affecting you but a more common effect. Because of the sharp tingling, I would highly suggest you see your primary doctor and he/she can determine what is affecting you.

Good luck and best wishes!