back,head,neck
ive been in 4 to 5 car recks over these last years my back of my head hurts me so much it shuts pain to my lower back and its affecting my life my spain starts streight then cruves to the right what do i need to do cause its drivimg me nuts
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. One way to overcome pain is to try a combination of spinal manipulation, physiotherapy, swimming and pain medications. If these do not help, then the other treatment option is surgery. You can also wear specially designed lumbar corsets at work. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.