Back & Neck Community
back of head pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

back of head pain

I have had neck and shoulder pain and now have back of head pain on my left back of head.  Yesterday the pain was on the back of my head to the right.  I have pain in the back of my head when I swallow or when my heart beats.  Is this something I should be seeing a doctor about or do I just have awful pain and should take some Tylenol and sleep it off?
Avatar n tn
i have had the pain in the back of my head for two months and i try to drink advils and it don't work. And my doctor just tells me to drink advils and sometimes i drink six and that's not good.i need help because i want it to go away now.
I have a neck injury and have had headaches, ear aches and even my temple would ache. I believe it is because of the nerves in the neck being affected. My doctor has given me shots and different treatments to help. I would go to my doctor about those head pains. I go to a pain management dr, and he has helped me greatly.