Back & Neck Community
back should pain

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

back should pain

back  shoulder blade pain and sometimes it get this cold feeling it comes and goes

I feel over a year ago down my stairs and i do have shoulder pain but it just seems to be getting worse
Hi!
Since you fell down the stairs and have pain in the shoulder blades you need to rule out nerve compression and muscle injury. To investigate for this you may need a MRI. This can be treated with NSAID painkillers and physiotherapy.
The pain between shoulder blades could also be due to acidity or duodenal ulcer or due to dilated bile duct with involvement of pancreas or a combination of either.  Hence you need to investigate for liver and gall bladder issues, pancreatitis with tests for serum amylase and lipase, and to rule out acidity or duodenal ulcer by taking omeprazole and seeing if your pain responds to it.
A comprehensive investigation is required keeping all the points in mind. Do discuss this with your doctor and get yourself examined. Take care!