bad back hip and upper leg pain.
Hi i was wondering if someone could help me, I have really bad lower back pain with a burning in my hip and bad aching in the tops of my legs.

I never suffered any back problems up until a year ago when i had a bad time in labour they gave me a epidural then i had to have a E-Section which they gave me a spinal block ever since then i have had back pain, i have had a MRI scan and they said i have bulging discs, but about 2 weeks ago i went to lift my little boy into his walker when i had a horrible pain in my back i couldn't move so i went over to A&E described the pain and he said sounds like a slipped disc should get better.

Then i started to suffer pain in my left hip and it feels like im walking on a slant if that makes sense if i put weight on that side when i sit down trying to get back up it hurts so bad in the top of the leg by my groin i get a burning pain all the time i don't know where to start i have been back and fore my doctors all they keep doing is giving me painkillers after painkillers.