bee sting like pain
I am geeting a pain in my neck/shoulder area that feels like a bee sting the pain comes and goes and feels like it getting worse
When I first read your post my thoughts were that you probably had some type of nerve impingement in your neck, but at your age I don't know how likely that is. Its possible, but you're a little young for that.

It could be a stinger or burner. This is a common condition in sports caused by nerve compression from impact to the neck and shoulder area. Symptoms include a burning or stinging pain in the shoulder or neck area. Either way you should see a Doctor and Physical Therapy will help with both these conditions.
Bee sting like pain.  I have had numbness in my little toes on both feet and now a bee sting like pain on the top of one foot, which progress to the calf last night. I had an EMG which showed I did NOT have diabetic neuropathy. The neurologist said when I have weakness he'll send me to a neurosurgeon. My A1c has been checked for the last year and it showed 5.4 and 6.0 for the whole last year.
All of this started with RUQ pain (I had gallbladder out 15 yrs. ago. CT scan was normal, MRCP was normal, xrays normal, barium abdominal xrays were normal) and progressed to rt. arm numbness, rt. leg numbness and now numbness in left arm and leg with these bee sting like pains in the rt. foot and now leg.  
Bentyl and tramadol takes the edge off the pain but still have RUQ spasms afte eating.
Any ideas?
I have the same pain at the base of my neck in the middle of my shoulder blades. Seems to get better some days and worse the next. Mine stems from a neck injury , I slipped a disc at the location and this is the end result. Nothing seems to help but advil and a hot bath. Good luck
I have been having this bee stinging pain in my upper arms both under and outer of my upper arm and also some pain and numbness on the back of my neck. It has gotter worse the last week or so almost to the point that I am affraid to move.  I've recently lost 70-80 lbs. Any thoughts on this?
I also have a bee sting like feeling in my upper back part of my shoulder. I feel the pain for two seconds and then it's gone and comes back again. I'm a 13 year old girl and I don't do sports. I went to the closest clinic and they told me to just take Tylenol and Motrin. Neither are much help. I don't know what to do. ._______.