Aa
A
A
Close
bone spur in necks
have a bone spur in my neck c4 5  has to be removed.  how serious is this surgery and is it similar to a disc replacement. Can it be done othroscopically.

thanks just scared  Dibetic type 2  and scared of problems.  

thanks for any help
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
667923 tn?1421466324
Hello ray,
     I have already had disc replacement and it is not so bad if u have the right dr.I made sure that I needed the surgery.I went to get two opinions and it came out that I had something called a ruptured petrusion..is that the same thing as a bone spur? I had a bone spur removal in my left ear and had it removed it was so easy..but the neck was a different story..a little more complex since the dc told me that I had a 50/50 chance to wind up in a wheelchair.I almost backed out but the pain and not being able to sleep was awful...little did I know that things would only get worse..I don't know if they did the surgery wrong or if they did the ESI wrong for the pain from the surgery...Oh..I also have a T3-T4 compressed fracture that they just left..why? does anyone know..that just doesn't make sense..I have even been back since and told them that I was still suffering so much in my neck and back area and ....nothing...what does that mean..that they just do half the job and leave u w/the rest of it..I had good ins. at the time now I have Medicaid and it has been a journey trying to see a Neuro.,but going tomorrow to get an MRI of my Lumbar..I hope they see what is wrong w/me soon....I am soooo tired of the numbness....I am numb in my hands and feet..and have been dx w/carpel tunnel in both hands and how is that possible????... if I haven't worked since '04...so I don't see how.If anyone knows anything @ this please let me know..
I sure hope u check ur possibilties out that u could have something else or just be careful b4 u let someone cut on u...Take care and GOD BLESS....
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Back & Neck Community Resources