bulging disc T10, T11,T12, and L1
What can be done about bulging disc?
I am 25 years old and this is my story. I am so glad I don't feel alone and that I am not the only one. Last year, October, 2010, I was fully stopped at a red light and a drunk driver rear-ended me. I then slammed into three cars in front of me. He was going nearly 50MPH Talk about whiplash by three times, if not more! I have had several X-rays and two MRI's on my back and neck. The results are my mid-back T10 and T11 bulging disks and my sciatic nerve is damaged and I have been suffering severe pain.
I have gone to the chiropractor, physical therapy and acupuncture, and to several doctors who prescribed me pain meds and send me on my way. That all hasn't been effective.

After a year of stressing on what's the next best thing, I am looking into going to Interventional Pain Management where they do cortisone injections and massage. I hope this works, because I hate the idea of getting surgery. I feel like this is the one last thing I can do to help before surgery. Any suggestions?
aug 2011 i was rear ended at a stop light by a car traveling 50mph there was a car in front of me and behind me cracked the c3 and c4 and crushed the t10 disk. i feel your pain. i have been looking for a back brace.  ***@****