burning thigh
I have recently been diagnosed with curvature of the spin, I have burning on my upper thigh in the front. Could this be caused by my spine? I also have ra, lupus, sjogrens and diabetes type 2. Thank you for any comment. ragirlsue
Hi!
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. Yes, if there is curvature in the lower spine then burning thigh pain can be due to pinched nerves caused by this curvature. Other cause could be peripheral neuropathy secondary to lupus or diabetes or Sjogren’s. Please consult your doctor regarding this. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.
Thank you for the response. I do have PVD and sjogrens also suspect lupus so I guess I'll just have to wait and see. I do however see a spine specialist today so I'll let you know.  Again, thank you so much.
I have had sensitive skin in my legs for years yet in the last year it has become increasingly worse. It is a deep burning pain in on the top half of both of my thighs. I about go through the roof when my cat walks across my legs. I have seen a have seen a chiropractor and physician. They do not know what it could be. I took a low dose of nuerontin and lyrica but it did not help. It does come and go and is mostly in my right leg. I also  have burning pain in my back that never goes away. I was wondering if it could be shingles without a rash. I do take famciclover daily for cold sores. Could this keep the rash from occurring if it is shingles?