buzzing in testicles
I have had a buzzing sensation in my right testicle for the last 2 to 3 weeks. My doctor believes it is attributed to some disk degeneration at L1 and L2. He examined my testicle and did not notice anything unusual.  He said if it does not go away in three weeks, he would prefer me to a doctor who might offer injections.

Have you ever heard of something similar to this - the buzzing sensation that is?

I have the same "buzzing" going on in both testicles. Not sure what it is but my fiancé is encouraging me to get my prostrate checked.

-Koncerned in Kalifornia
I am a female and I experience the buzzing but of course not in my testicles. There is actaully alot of people who have this. Many do not have a clue what is causing it. My obgyn has never heard of it but she thinks it is either a muscle twitching or a nerve problem.
My massage therapist who has been in the business for 20 years has not heard of this either but he said it does not surprise him what i am describing. He says it sounds like a nerve misfiring especially with the way my back is.
No one seems to be real concerned about it, It is just very annoying to feel like you have a cell phone going off all the time. I have missed real cell phone calls because i thought it was just me buzzing.
Good luck.
Chadry
Hoping its from over doing it with the kids in the snow or other exercise.  It feels like a vibrating pager in my pants for the last few days.  Almost disturbing, but livable.  Dr. appt tomorrow early.