can hardly move my neck anymore
About a month ago, I started having a somewhat uncomftorable stiff neck.  It would just come and go, so I never worried about it, always just thought I had "slept on it wrong" the night before.  After a couple weeks it developed into a constant mild pain.  And now for the last week or two, the last few days especially, I can hardly move my neck at all.  I cannot look down to tie my shoes anymore either.  It seems to stem from right above where my shoulder blades work, all the way up to the top center of my neck.  I also cannot look up, or to the left or right except for maybe a couple of inches either way.  I am starting to get really frustrated with this, it is painful and exremely annoying.  If anyone has any suggestions, I would greatly appreciate them.  Thank you!
If problem just in neck and nothing go down to arm,Massage,acupuncture,chiropractic ...anyone of them can help.
What about the front of your neck/jaw area. I clench my jaw chronically, especially when asleep and this makes my neck very stiff and sore.
If it were me, I would look into finding an Upper Cervical Chiropractor, more specifically, to address this issue. A great directory of specialists in your area can be found at www.UpCspine.com