cervical spine
My 85 year old mother has a mild Grade 1 anterolisthesis at C3-C4, C4-C5, C5-C6, likely secondary to degenerative disease.  There are moderately advanced degenerative change at multiple levels including disc space narrowing, mild end plate sclerosis, anterior and uncovertebral osteophytes, and degenerative facet joints.  There are hypertrophic facets at multiple levels, left worse than right. The degenerative changes are associated with multi level bilateral bony neural foraminal narrowing, left worse than right.

Reading the results of the exrays, is there any possibility for surgery here? She's in so much pain, and now wears a neck brace to make herself more comfortable.
Hi!
I am sorry, but considering her age and multiple level of involvement, surgery appears to be out of question. What can be done is a combination of exercises and manual therapy to lift the pressure off the nerves by strengthening the muscles around the vertebrae and straightening the cervical spine. A chiropractor or a good physiotherapist can help with this. Along with this, neck brace and pain killer medications should help. Please discuss with your doctor. Take care!

The medical advice given should not be considered a substitute for medical care provided by a doctor who can examine you. The advice may not be completely correct for you as the doctor cannot examine you and does not know your complete medical history. Hence this reply to your post should only be considered as a guiding line and you must consult your doctor at the earliest for your medical problem.