Back & Neck Community
cold upper back

This patient support community is for discussions relating to back and neck problems, exercise, pain, sleeping, and physical therapy.

cold upper back

I get cold in the back shoulder areas.   Once cold, i stay coid for a while.  does not happed when it is hot outside or inside.   but it the house get cool and i don't have a blanket around my shoulders, they feel cold
If i wear extra clothes and keep my uppper back warm it does not happen even in winter.  
occurs mostly while sitting down.
i get cold in upper back and shoulders too,
especially when sleeping at night even in hot room.
so cold that i can hardly sleep at night.
it gets cold at daytime but i can sleep
maybe it gets less cold at daytime.
any advise please?
I too get cold in my upper back and then I start to caugh so I have been using a heating pad at night to keep it warm. But this seems to happen to me every once a year around the fall. If I don't keep my upper back warm, I get chilled to the bone and get sick.
I wonder if we all have a similar med problems...
For years I was getting sensation of worm th in feet in summer and sensation hit or cold (difficult to define whether it is coldness ot heat) in the upper region of spine. These sensations were for seconds only. No diognosis was possible and things were pretty normal Now since two thees sensation are replaced by tightness in feet and mild numbness in both the legs.Left side is more tight. All tests are negative. I have no diabitis, no b12 deficiency or no iron deficiency. Movements are also normal.Pathology is no known.