complications after spinal tap
I had a spinal tap done a week ago and I have been having all kinds problems. My questions is, am I suppose to experience these problems: severe back pain, burning sensation in my feet, neck pain and stiffness, constipation, a dry cough, swelling on the right side of my back where the kidney is located? If not, tell me when and if I need to see my neurologist or the doctor who performed the spinal tap. I've been looking over the internet for answers, but I haven't found the answers that I need. I am really concerned and I don't know what to do or think. I would really appreciate your answers to my questions.
U didn't mention u r having head aches....so I am not sure what is going on. Y did u have the spinal tap for in the first place?

It is possible u r experienceing a CSF leak.....it may b a small leak, but u deff need to contact ur dr.

Good luck
Godspeed
"selma"
I had a lumbar puncture July 30th just a couple days ago, I have since kept a annoying headache, ringing of the ears, I am feeling tired and somewhat depressed wanting to cry, I don't seem to have a leak, I'm keeping a close eye on the puncture. I have to return to work tonight, I have taken some aleve but the headache will not go away, not even with caffene.